- Sales Administration Executives (Mandarin Speaking)
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary provided
- June 11, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- December 11, 2019
- Provide administrative support and sales coordination to the Sales team ensuring effective delivery of a full range of support functions including but not limited to issuance of purchase orders, manage order processing, monitor shipment to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers, coordinate appointments and general correspondences.
- Effective coordination with internal departments to gather information, resolve issues affecting sales administration and undertake appropriate follow up actions.
- Prepare routine correspondences and reports using a range of Microsoft Office Software.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts and support the team in managing communication with peers, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks as and when required by Superiors.
- At least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies /Administration/Management, Marketing, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Resourceful with ability to multi-task, easily adapt to changing situations and able to excel in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Language proficiency: Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skills: MS Office applications, customer service oriented, proficient in Mandarin language to serve China market.