SENIOR INTERNAL AUDIT (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Accounting & Finance
· Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations effective financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
· Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
· obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document the process
· Act as an objective source of independent advice ensuring validity, legality, and goal achievement
· Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
· Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
· Conduct flow-up audits
· Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding the sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
· Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, and Professional Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Internal Audit.
· Required skill(s): SAP, MS Office.
· At least 3-5 years of working experience in internal audit experience - internal audit/senior auditor is required for this position.
· Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Internal Audit.
· Working experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment will be preferred.
· Able to work independently, have a sense of urgency, and highly organized, meticulous, and analytical.
· 1 Full-Time position is available.