SENIOR PROCUREMENT STRATEGIST (SHAH ALAM)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Source the quality and cost effective raw material, packaging material and Non Trade
- Evaluate and assess new supplier
- Monitor existing supplier performance/yearly performance/audit
- Negotiate with supplier on price/service
- Get the sample as per spec by R&D/QA/Production. Coordinate and plan out quantity needed and advise supplier
- To check and verify SST report
- Resolve product quality issue with supplier
- To plan / liaise with supplier and ensure sufficiency of raw and packaging material to cover for future production use
- Monitor the price trend and material demand/supply in market
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, and Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP, MS Office.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Working experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment will be preferred.
- Able to work independently, have sense of urgency and highly organized
- 1 Full-Time position available.