MACHINE OPERATOR (BANDAR ENSTEK)
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Warehouse & Production
Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- Carry out cleaning tasks in the workplace area after completing daily tasks.
- To ensure the work area is always neat and clean (before and after), PPE and packaging materials must be stored in the designated place.
- Handle the machine according to the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), SWP (Safety Work Procedure) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) that are set.
- Carry out machine maintenance work according to the set schedule.
- Report issues and damage of the machine immediately to supervisor or technician on duty.
- Monitor and check on the production products in accordance with the quality standards that have been set.
- Assist in the filling and packaging section as directed by the supervisor or management.
- Perform daily production recording tasks
- Perform stock count on a daily and monthly basis.
- Ensure that all information & production (Labels, Packaging, and Coding) is in accordance with the "PICR" provided.
- Support for overtime, if needed.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM
- Industrial Background Preferred: At least 1 year of working experience in manufacturing or the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
- Required language(s): Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in machinery and production line
- Candidate to be base in Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan office.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.