- 1 x Warehouse Assistant
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary provided
- May 13, 2020
- May 13, 2020
- May 13, 2021
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory
- Prepare parcels for mailing
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Wear the proper safety equipment
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in any field
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in the related field is required
- Industrial Background Preferred: Manufacturing
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-20kg occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 30kg.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.