- 1 x Warehouse Assistant (Office Based)
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary provided
- May 13, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- May 12, 2021
- Key Person in supervising the safe receipt and storage of goods in the warehouse and involved in the planning and executing of all the activities in the warehouse
- Manage day to day warehouse system transaction and material management to include receipt and put away of material, good issue to production, returns and inventory control.
- Responsible for all deliveries (local/loading export) and receiving activities/ Import including coordination with internal department such like Production, Logistics, Supply Chain and etc.
- Involve in the development of warehouse layouts and labour simulations and effective execution of same to maximize efficiencies, productivity and to maximized warehouse throughput
- To ensure proper stock recording and reporting system; and proper departmental documentation in accordance with the requirements of the company quality management system.
- Managing the put away and retrieval maintaining compliance to FIFO and inventory accuracy through processes and controls to eliminate out of stocks, receiving/ outgoing errors, selection errors, and warehouse miss-slotting of products
- Responsible to support, mentoring and consult the warehouse employee training, communication and fostering and environment of teamwork and individual accountability engaging the employees in daily communication and soliciting feedback
- Responsible for maintaining reports pertaining to warehouse i.e. inventory of stocks, slow moving stocks, consumption and manpower
- Monitor staffs OT, attendance, provide justification on OT schedule and arrangement
- Maintain proper 5’s safety and health, and ISO practice in warehouse operations. Create new process standard if needed
- Overall discipline and regulatory rules and enforcement controls
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in any field
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in the related field is required
- Required skill(s): ERP
- Committed to meet deadlines and dedicated with positive attitude
- Strong problem solving and communication skills to ensure timely complete provision of inventory dynamic information
- Trustworthy, have a strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Open character, efficient working style, focus on details, able to work in dependently, can work under pressure
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.