- 1 x Production Engineer (Mandarin Speaker)
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary provided
- May 12, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- May 12, 2021
- Production Planning: Production schedule based on 4 M (Manpower, Material, Machine and Method)
- Ensure the hygienic conditions, storage and procedures are maintained during the processing and packaging of food.
- Evaluate every worker performance. Execute ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP and FSSC 22000 in production line.
- Prepare Monthly production report
- Calculate the costing or charge of production
- Stock take on finished goods, raw material and packaging material
- Improving man and material flow of process
- Improving the line efficiency with phase in more automation system
- Implementing documentation control system in production
- Setup or revise standard operation procedure for line
- Improving or monitoring quality control system in line
- Ad hoc task given by supervisor
- Qualification Required: Degree in Food Science or Food Technology / Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 1-2 years’ experience in the food industry, Manufacturing Field, strong knowledge in food technology and application is and added advantage.
- Technical Knowledge Required: Experience in ISO 9001, FSSC 22000
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Fast learner, creative and willing to explore ideas and act on it.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Mandarin Speaker is a MUST, because need to liaise with China market
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.