- 1 x Logistics / Transport Officer
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary provided
- May 13, 2020
- May 13, 2020
- May 13, 2021
- Process Sales Order, coordinate with factory on order readiness, plan and implements logistics activities related, transportation, shipping & compliance.
- To follow-up and coordinates timely responses/ actions with internal & external to logistics specific issues.
- Take charge of the site logistics activities with forwarder and local government agencies to ensure conformance of the goods flow.
- Prepare Logistics report; daily and weekly delivery, shipping & loading schedule and etc.
- Develop or maintain operation and routing guide for import & export.
- Ensure compliance to regulatory requirements such as customs, permit, HS Code, MITI, MIDA of importing and exporting countries.
- Able to look for improvement opportunity in logistics area.
- Maintain high standard of operating procedure and co-ordinate all the operation issues and documented in a systematic.
- Maintain a highly responsive and supportive work relationship with internal & external parties in daily operation.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree holder in any field
- Industrial Background Preferred: Minimum 1-2 years of Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Shipping & Documentation
- Industrial Background Preferred: Manufacturing
- Pay attention to details and required continuous follow-up matters until job done
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Independently able to work in challenging environment
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.