- 1 x Junior Marketing Manager
- Immediate Vacancy
- December 21, 2020
- December 16, 2020
- March 16, 2021
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Translate strategies into an executable marketing plan – create and maintain annual marketing budget to achieve sales targets
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Propose and manage marketing research projects (industry trends, research consumer markets, and competitive analysis) to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Ensure the brand awareness, brand positioning and sales direction are consistent with the corporate direction and vision.
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Developing budgets, including expenditures, research, and development appropriations, return on investment, and profit-loss projections.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Manage and liaise with media, mall partners, and suppliers on planning and execution of both communication and promotional campaigns
- Handling social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- To carry out any other special projects as required by the Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field. A master’s degree in business or marketing is preferred.
- Required skill(s): Strong communication, sales, presentation, management, and leadership skills; goal-oriented, flexible, and creative under pressure; knowledge of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms; strong budgeting, Internet, and computer skills
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Working experience in a manufacturing / FMCG environment will be preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in Marketing and principal to many trading houses.
- Fast learner, creative, and willing to explore ideas and act on them.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
We thank all the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.