- 1 x IT Strategist (Mandarin Speaker)
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary Provided
- May 12, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- May 12, 2021
- Provide first level ERP system support to end users.
- To manage IT issues or change request.
- Prepare project documentation including Business Analysis Report, Business Process Flow, Functional Specification and Change Management Report.
- To provide system training for application users.
- To participate in system evaluation and testing.
- Work closely with system users and deliver the project on schedule.
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of ethics, care for users that can meet or exceed expectations
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Industrial Background Preferred: at least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position. Preferably Junior Executive.
- Required skill(s): ERP, IT/Computer – Hardware or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.