- 1 x FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary Provided
- June 18, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- June 18, 2021
The candidate will be Head of Finance and Accounting and reports to the Group Management on the overall financial management of the Group of Companies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of group accounting, finance, tax, treasury, strategic analysis and planning including the management of the team, liaising with external auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance with statutory audit/tax/legal requirements
- To be responsible for leading and managing the finance team on matters related to statutory books of Malaysia (i.e. audit, tax return, tax payments, SST matters, internal audit).
- Review group financial forecasts including commercial P&L and cash flows for business planning and performance review.
- Understand key elements of company risk; identify and mitigate them.
- Engage and communicate with department heads to ensure financial information and controls will support business decisions.
- Promote and enhance sound financial practices and compliance with legislative and authoritative requirements across the company.
- Provide timely analysis and advise the Group Chief Executive Officer on the company’s financial management issues; ensuring that the company meets it commitment to financial accountability and transparency.
- Liaise and work closely with external parties/stakeholders such as auditors, tax agents, bankers and etc.
- Formulation and review of financial operational processes including oversight functions, cost control, operational finance procedures
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree for Finance or Accounting as well as a professional accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/CPA etc.) Qualified Accountant will be given preference.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 10 years’ working experience in Accounting and Finance with at least 5 years at management position.
- Working experience in manufacturing environment with costing skills.
- Strong technical accounting and taxation knowledge
- Well verse in ERP and able to provide recommendation to improve the system
- Provide leadership, coaching and training to enhance the team’s capability and effectiveness
- Drive forward best proactive and be proactive in implementing change (as appropriate) reporting processes and systems
- Able to demonstrate a clear vision, global mindset and successful people and culture leadership and integration.
- Willingness to travel on business trip local and overseas to supervise regional reporting.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.