- 1 x ACCOUNTANT
- Immediate Vacancy
- Salary Provided
- June 18, 2020
- June 18, 2020
- June 18, 2021
This position will oversee a team of accounting staff handling Group of Companies which include costing in manufacturing environment. The position reports to the Financial Controller.
- Manage Group financial accounting (including budgets and forecast), cash flow and financial analysis.
- Provide leadership and guidance to subordinates to develop their skills in accuracy and completeness which also include their ability of self-review.
- Manage and provide recommendations to improve ERP system to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Manage timely accurate Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Reporting such as Group Consolidation, Costing, Treasury and Analysis Reports.
- Manage and improve on costing structure to provide fast response for business strategies.
- Engage and communicate with department heads to ensure financial information and controls implemented will support business decisions. Provide analysis for effective business decisions.
- Ensure statutory compliance such as audit, taxation and other statutory compliance.
- Prepare cash flow projections for Director decision making and to facilitate periodic review of bank loans including liaison with bankers
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Qualification Required: Candidate must possess at least an Accounting Degree or Professional Qualification and member of recognized accounting body.
- Industrial Background Preferred: Min 5 years’ working experience in Accounting and Finance with at least 2 years managing a team in manufacturing environment. Working experience in audit firm will be preferred.
- Strong accounting and tax knowledge.
- Well verse in ERP system.
- Working experience in manufacturing environment with costing skills.
- Group level work experience and preference with regional exposure.
- Ability to set directions and take actions to achieve organisation strategic goals.
- Strong analytical, due diligence and business insights skills.
- Willingness to travel overseas to supervise regional reporting.
- Strong communication and ability to coach and guide the team to enhance their skills.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
We thank all applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.